Labels: , , , , , ,

TV Review: Kahit Konting Pagtingin

Kahit Konting Pagtingin

I find Kahit Konting Pagtingin a delight to watch. I always go home tired after a hard-day’s work and I would usually turn on the tube and tune in to pre-primetime drama before dinner. While Aryanna awashed me and my household with drama (right before an even more dramatic news program), Kahit Konting Pagtingin gives me a chance to savor the appetizing treat of a light comedy of a TV series. Kahit Konting Pagtingin is Angeline Quinto’s first foray in TV and ABS-CBN must have high confident in his singing lass that they placed her show on prime-time. Dubbed as the station’s first Kilig-Serye, I have read a lot of positive response from audience. In fact, from viewer commented that Angeline’s performance was ala-Pretty Woman, who brings cheer to the rather dark and bleak household of the grieving grandfather, played by veteran actor Joonee Gamboa.


Paolo Avelino looks refreshing in his role here. It’s the young actor’s first time to do a rom-com in the Kapamilya network, although each time I see him, he reminds me of Nathan, that dark, scheming and crazy character he portrayed in Walang Hanggan. I don’t expect him to surpass that breakthrough of a drama performance. I just want to see him give his best here.

Time and again, we have reminded Sam to learn Tagalog. And I think he hasn't made any improvement. That’s why he hasn't move on from being a matinee idol to playing meatier, more dramatic roles that John Lloyd Cruz and the relatively newcomer Coco Martin are so known for. He has to give his best here, or else, he’ll have to languish!

Kahit Konting Pagtingin posed a strong debut. At 25.5 percent, it beat its rival show who only got 12 percent (based on Kantar Media). All in all, I asses Kahit Konting Pagtingin as a likable and watchable show, to the point of being lovable (and even huggable!) if it gives us a story line that’s worthy of staying hooked to.

Kahit Konting Pagtinging premiered January 29, 2013 and is directed by Darnel Joy Villafor.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy watching this Teleserye, super kilig!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews

 
More Stars in Heaven © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters