Labels:

OMG, MJ was murdered!


I was checking the online version of the Daily Inquirer and as I clicked on the entertainment section, I was shocked to learn that he was actually murdered. That was according to La Toya Jackson, Michael Jackson’s sister. According to Inquirer, Jackson was actually killed by “by a band of greedy hangers-on.”

“I believe Michael was murdered,” said La Toya, “I felt that from the start.”

La Toya divulged that Michael was killed not just by one person, but by a group of people. And mind you, it was a conspiracy – just like a gang of bad guys wanting to kill the king.

“Less than a month ago, I said I thought Michael was going to die before the London show begins,” said La Toya. According to her, they didn’t physically murdered Michael. They killed him bit by bit.

La Toya accused a “shadowy” group of people forced Michael out of contact from her siblings and families by signing him up to a series of 50 concerts at the 02 Arena in London. The shows were billed This is It.

"I am not going to stop until I find out who is responsible. Why did they keep the family away? It's not about money. I want justice for Michael. I won't rest until I find out what -- and who -- killed my brother,” she further said.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews

 
More Stars in Heaven © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters